What is a dancer?
Dancers are the MOST IMPORTANT part of our organization. Without the Dancers, Dance Marathon would not exist. Dancers register in a team and commit to raising a minimum of $250 during the year for Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital in Baton Rouge. Dancers also commit to standing and dancing for 20 hours at our Big Event; here, they will meet numerous Miracle Families and patients who have been treated at the hospital. Our Dancers will see first-hand the impact our organization and fundraising efforts are making on the Baton Rouge community. Our Dancers are the ones who keep the energy going during our event. We are SO appreciative of their passion and support for this organization!
HOW TO REGISTER
WANT TO BE A PART OF DANCE MARATHON AT LSU? REGISTER TODAY!
To be a Dancer, you can register individually or as part of a team. Some teams include fraternities, sororities, residence halls, student organizations, or just a team of your friends! If there is not a team you want to join, start your own! After registering, you will have a personalized fundraising page where your friends and family can donate to contribute to your fundraising total.
- Click “Register Now” to fill out your registration.
- Join or create a team and pay your $10 registration fee.
- Raise a minimum of $150 prior to the Big Event.
- Complete all required paperwork before entering the Big Event (dancer registration papers, participation agreements, the medical form).
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN FTK!
- Make sure to follow @DMatLSU on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with our fundraising events!
- If you have any questions about Donor Drive, contact our Fundraising Director, Sarah Armstead, at email@example.com
- Check out these 15 reasons why you should dance FTK!
- Check out our guide to the big event.