YOUR GUIDE TO THE BIG EVENT
SO YOU’VE RAISED $250 (OR MORE!) FTK, AND THE 26.2 HOURS OF AWESOME ARE UPON YOU…WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE PREPARED?
If you want a little extra to help get you through the Big Event, you can purchase a Dancer Survival Kit and get a massage, cupcakes, and more!
WHAT CAN A DANCER EXPECT?
- Committing to stand for 26.2 hours in support of the kids & families of Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital.
- Making new friends with the other LSU students who are dancers or members of the DM at LSU leadership team.
- Tons of awesome food from local restaurants – think Jimmy John’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Another Broken Egg, just to name a few.
- Hearing stories every hour from families who have received treatment from OLOL Children’s Hospital.
- Hearing this year’s amazing Morale Mix and learning the Morale Dance!